The various stages in your request :
- You submit your application for admission.
- The team from the FJT (young workers' hostel) examine your request and contact you by telephone in the next three days (according to your availability). If you are not resident in France, you will be contacted by e-mail.
You will receive an e-mail informing you :
- That you should send the necessary documents to verify your situation.
- Or that your application has been declined as we have no available places.
- You then have 7 working days to send us back all of your documents to our e-mail address or the postal address stated. If you are missing any documents, please explain this in an accompanying letter.
- You will be accepted or refused. If accepted, an e-mail will be sent to you to request that you pay your deposit..
- When the deposit is received, your accommodation is reserved for you.
Document list :
- 3 recent identity photos
- Bank account of the person receiving the deposit
- Proof of your liability insurance (optional but recommended)
- Telephone number of a person to contact in case of emergency (Required for minors)
- Authorization of care and surgery (only for minors)